- International Police Technical Advisor, U.S. Department of Justice, International Criminal Investigative Training Assistance Program (ICITAP) I served as the Forensic Science Development Coordinator. I was responsible for creating and coordinating forensic training and development programs in various countries, including the establishment of state of the art police forensic laboratories throughout the western hemisphere. I also conducted hands-on training. This work was in support of U.S. foreign policy initiatives and foreign assistance programs. To date, I continue to do contract work in this field, on a contract basis.
- Special Agent, U.S. Secret Service I graduated from the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center's Criminal Investigator class #512 and the U.S. Secret Service's Special Agent Training Course #101.
- Planned, developed, and equipped complete forensic laboratories in Latin America and Caribbean.
- Court qualified forensic science expert I received the majority of my forensic science training in the U.S. Secret Service's Forensic Services Division's Questioned Document Section. I worked in all areas of handwriting and counterfeiting.
- Faculty Advisor and Adjunct Faculty Member, Forensic Science Department, George Washington University (GWU) I served as an adjunct professor in both the graduate Forensic Science and Security Management programs. I also served a term as advisor for the security management graduate degree students.
- Dual Masters Degrees in Forensic Science and Security Management, GWU My Forensic Science graduate studies included concentration in questioned documents and all areas of physical evidence.
- Member, American Academy of Forensic Sciences, International Association for Identification New York Division, International Homicide Investigators Association Professional memberships have provided me with the opportunity to stay up to date with developments in the forensic science community.
- Fluent in written and spoken Spanish, knowledgeable in sign language